Wednesday, February 01, 2006

A little prayer request

Today marks the second instance of notes I made for future posts of the Diry Papist disappearing. Some of you might feel that the less motivation I have to post, the better; I don't know, but I can say that things would be even less interesting and coherent if all I had to go on was my memory.

So, I'm asking that you put in a good word for me with St. Anthony. I've said a prayer for finding the notes I've misplaced, but the last time I prayed for help finding something, it showed up in the washing machine, after a complete cycle; perhaps with your help, I can experience the grace of paper not being reduced to its constituent pulp. (;

It'd be nice, anyway. I finally remembered to keep a pen and paper near my bed in case inspiration strikes while I'm trying to sleep, and then this kind of thing happens....

No comments: