Tuesday, August 03, 2021

So one of the thing "anti-racists" claim is that punctuality and scheduling are racist--that is, that they are too white a concept.

 I'm sorry, but this is going on my list of "things that are actually dumb that I won't sugar-coat."

In their zeal to oppose themselves to western civilization, they have completely failed to acknowledge the diversity of Europe.  

Have they never attempted to make a social appointment in Latin Europe?  I mean the Mediterranean-adjacent states, not some transplanted hispanic-american fiction you are trying to imagine.

If that's the path you're choosing, good luck.  I'm not even going to speculate about other, dumber stuff that fits your paradigm; you'll just blame me for it when it blows up in your face after you figure it out for yourself.


No comments: