Sunday, June 04, 2006

Kids say the darndest things....

A little ISCA gold, as I'd warned you about:


Today I went to my first Pentecost church service. I've been going to a small New England congregational church since January after a near lifetime of not going (long story for another date). During the sermons the minister calls the children forward to explain the Bible readings to them. While she was talking about what happened after Jesus died, my 3 year old son, Alexander gasped, looked around and yelled out "Oh no! Jesus died? What happened?" Clearly his education has some holes but I thought it was funny.


Well, he's only three. Based on what I can remember remembering at that age, he's probably in decent theological shape. Probably also as good a time as any to start filling those holes.

No comments: