Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hopefully this quiz result is representative, and I didn't just luck out and happen to know the particular answers. Whatever that last 1% is, it's not deliberate.

You are a 99% traditional Catholic!
 

Congratulations! You are more knowlegeable than most modern theologians! You have achieved mastery over the most important doctrines of the Catholic Faith! You should share your incredible understanding with others!

Do You Know Your Baltimore Catechism?
Make Your Own Quiz

2 comments:

Leticia said...

As the author of the quiz I can say that you were VERY close with one of your answers! I put in some close ones!

Ed Pie said...

Thanks, good to know! When it comes to the Catechism, there's always more to learn, so I'm glad to hear that at least I made a pretty close approach to...well, not being a material heretic, heh. (: